BRAG ISSUE II: ‘ANYTHING HUMAN’'
'BRAG is a delicate triumph of the Manchester lockdown.'
- Joe Stretch, Novelist & Advocate of BRAG Magazine.
We’ve stepped it up a gear. Grab a physical copy of BRAG that includes the following, and more:
- Brand new advocate Andrew McMillan.
- Exclusive new poetry from Karen Solie.
- Poetry edited by Will S. Barnard.
- NEW Smoke-Long Paranoia edited by Kaolan O’Connor.
- Short Fiction co-edited by Rebecca J. Barber & Brandon T. Bennett.
- Translated Welsh-to-English poetry by Lowri Williams.
- Asemic Drawings by Luby Cunningham.
- Dyslexic nouveau by Reginald bolton.
- Interviews with Angel Nokonoko of NokNok.
- Cover Art by Miles Lounsbach.
BRAG Issue II: "Anything Human"